How long do booty calls usually last?

It's been an off and on again thing for almost a year...When is this guy going to find a real girlfriend and stop just messin around? I like it, but its also annoying. I have feelings and I want him to move on so I can.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It can stop whenever you want it to.. or go on forever if that's how things play out. I've had one that lasted a while too but I ended it because I was like "yea I'm starting to like you as more so we can either get together or just stop doing this and be friends" and we stayed friends afterward, he's actually one of my best friends now.. its really all up to you because it seems like you're the one whos starting to get dissatisfied with this thing. But you don't have to wait for him to move on first. you're just as entitled to do so yourself.

What Guys Said 1

• As long as you like, it will continue. If a woman allows me to use her to get off whenever I want to, I will do so just for the release that it gives me. I don't choose to have a woman like that in my life today because I am aware of my own weakness in that area. When you stop liking being used for sex you will stop it. No matter how annoying it is for you, as long as you like it, it will continue.

• Let no one tell you that learning to know yourself well is going to an easy project. It is not, for reasons being that you will find that your desires have a mind of their own. And your best interest, is not even a consideration of your desires. If left to themselves, your desires would turn you into someone that you totally hate. But you would be trapped in the habit of feeding a monster that used you to death.

• ya, I am on that same wavelenght right now

• Today, I do not allow my lustful desire to have anything that it wants. Today, I do not have sex with anyone. Today, a woman who just wants sex from me is not attractive to me at all. Today, my feeling are more affected by what I do for other and with others than what I get from others.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• It will last as long as you allow it. You act like you have no say in this. Why wait for him to move on. Why not stop being his booty call on your own?

• Sure, I know what you are saying. Personally, I am all about love and if a guy does not have that for me, his continual calls for sex only would make me angry. I prefer to be the one ending something versus having a guy like this end it when he finds another girl and breaks my heart in the process.

• because I am stupid...i take what I can because I have never been satisfied better in my life. its hard when you love someone.