• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he keep coming back?

So ex boyfriend broke up with me for the third time. Last time we broke up he told me he didn't want a relationship with me but he later told me he... Show More

thanks for the advice

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know why he keeps coming back, but if you ask me, you need to stop letting him. The only explanation I can think of that makes any sense at all is that he is simply letting his emotions rule is judgment, and I base that on the "he said thathe just missed the times we spent together". If coming back then breaking up is becoming a routine, it will not have healthy effects on you, him, or (you need to think ahead on this) your marriage and children. If that is the case, it has to stop.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• The only thing I can think of is that he get's bored with you and then breaks it off to see if he can find something better, but like he doesn't, then he comes back to you.Please be strong and next time he wants to get back with you give him a kick to the curb.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is so weak that he listens to his friend about weather or not to break up with you, rather than listening to himself that is a huge red flag. What I don't understand is you. You say why does he keep coming back but the real question is why on God's green earth do YOU keep taking him back. He's only breaking your heart because you let him. He broke up with you. If he doesn't want to be with you then you tell him to move on and leave you alone. You need a strong man who knows what he wants and cherishes it when he has it. Obviously that isn't this guy.

What They Said On Facebook