Why does he keep coming back?

So ex boyfriend broke up with me for the third time. Last time we broke up he told me he didn't want a relationship with me but he later told me he really broke up with me because he listened to a friend. This break up was out of the blue kinda. Saturday everything was good,but he stopped answering my phone call. So Sunday he was acting funny and I told him we needed to talk but we didn't. then Monday all of a sudden he breaks up with me. he tells me that he really didn't want a relationship with me(just like last time) and that he just missed the times we spent together. I don't understand why he keeps coming back if he feels that way.whenever he broke up with me,we still hung out together almost everyday. I don't understand why he still comes back if he doesn't want to be with me.

thanks for the advice

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't know why he keeps coming back, but if you ask me, you need to stop letting him. The only explanation I can think of that makes any sense at all is that he is simply letting his emotions rule is judgment, and I base that on the "he said thathe just missed the times we spent together". If coming back then breaking up is becoming a routine, it will not have healthy effects on you, him, or (you need to think ahead on this) your marriage and children. If that is the case, it has to stop.

What Guys Said 1

• The only thing I can think of is that he get's bored with you and then breaks it off to see if he can find something better, but like he doesn't, then he comes back to you.

Please be strong and next time he wants to get back with you give him a kick to the curb.

What Girls Said 1

• If he is so weak that he listens to his friend about weather or not to break up with you, rather than listening to himself that is a huge red flag. What I don't understand is you. You say why does he keep coming back but the real question is why on God's green earth do YOU keep taking him back. He's only breaking your heart because you let him. He broke up with you. If he doesn't want to be with you then you tell him to move on and leave you alone. You need a strong man who knows what he wants and cherishes it when he has it. Obviously that isn't this guy.