Why does he keep coming back?

So ex boyfriend broke up with me for the third time. Last time we broke up he told me he didn't want a relationship with me but he later told me he really broke up with me because he listened to a friend. This break up was out of the blue kinda. Saturday everything was good,but he stopped answering my phone call. So Sunday he was acting funny and I told him we needed to talk but we didn't. then Monday all of a sudden he breaks up with me. he tells me that he really didn't want a relationship with me(just like last time) and that he just missed the times we spent together. I don't understand why he keeps coming back if he feels that way.whenever he broke up with me,we still hung out together almost everyday. I don't understand why he still comes back if he doesn't want to be with me.

thanks for the advice

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know why he keeps coming back, but if you ask me, you need to stop letting him. The only explanation I can think of that makes any sense at all is that he is simply letting his emotions rule is judgment, and I base that on the "he said thathe just missed the times we spent together". If coming back then breaking up is becoming a routine, it will not have healthy effects on you, him, or (you need to think ahead on this) your marriage and children. If that is the case, it has to stop.