Confusing Ex Boyfriend Behavior... Help!

My ex broke up with me because he didn't have feelings for me anymore and just wanted to be friends. A few weeks ago I said I needed time to heal (I was a mess before). I stopped contacting him and going online. Last week he started messaging me to say we needed to talk. Sunday night I went online to see what he wanted and he started asking if had sex with anyone else and then invited me over when I said No. I told him I needed to think about it.

Now, he is getting mad at me because I am not talking to him still so when I go online he asks me what I am doing and when I leave he wants to know where I am going.

I don't really know what is going on with him, he is starting to remind me of the way I was when he broke up with me. I get the feeling that when he invited me over it was his half ass way of asking me back without actually saying. cause after we broke up he said I couldn't stay with him because I the only place for me to sleep is in his small bed and he didn't want to ruin our friendship by having sex. (he invited me for a few days. and he is not a guy who has casual sex)

I don't know what to do?!

So he asked me if I was going to visit him, but then kept saying things like 'i don't know if it's a good idea' and he doesn't want me to fall back and to only come if it won't be a disadvantage to me.
I figured if he asked me again to go, then he really wanted me to be there instead of some impulsive want to have sex. He said he invited me so I wouldn't be alone. ?

Most Helpful Guy

• He sounds very possessive, maybe even if he isn't into casual sex he might still be missing sex and the thought you might be having sex or seeing someone else is making him jealous.

Chances are if you do go back you may well end up having sex especially if he hasn't been getting any. Personally I wouldn't go back unless he repents and tells you he made a BIG mistake and he loves you (unlikely by the sounds of things). If he is getting mad at you its not really a good basis for any sort of relationship, you know .

Even if he did want to go back out with you, do you really want to be going back with someone who is so dismissive of your feelings or unsure of his own?

• He was never like this until I told him I need space. He is usually a caring person who genuinely wanted the best for me. Now he is acting like a desperate chick. I even see on his facebook profile that he is using old photos I took of him when we were together so I get the feeling he is looking at old pictures. I am so confused... and I think he is too.

• I think this is how he truly is.. sorry if I offended you but it's just my opinion..