Confusing Ex Boyfriend Behavior... Help!

My ex broke up with me because he didn't have feelings for me anymore and just wanted to be friends. A few weeks ago I said I needed time to heal (I was a mess before). I stopped contacting him and going online. Last week he started messaging me to say we needed to talk. Sunday night I went online to see what he wanted and he started asking if had sex with anyone else and then invited me over when I said No. I told him I needed to think about it.Now, he is getting mad at me because I am not talking to him still so when I go online he asks me what I am doing and when I leave he wants to know where I am going. I don't really know what is going on with him, he is starting to remind me of the way I was when he broke up with me. I get the feeling that when he invited me over it was his half ass way of asking me back without actually saying. cause after we broke up he said I couldn't stay with him because I the only place for me to sleep is in his small bed and he didn't want to ruin our friendship by having sex. (he invited me for a few days. and he is not a guy who has casual sex)I don't know what to do?!

So he asked me if I was going to visit him, but then kept saying things like 'i don't know if it's a good idea' and he doesn't want me to fall back and to only come if it won't be a disadvantage to me.
I figured if he asked me again to go, then he really wanted me to be there instead of some impulsive want to have sex. He said he invited me so I wouldn't be alone. ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He sounds very possessive, maybe even if he isn't into casual sex he might still be missing sex and the thought you might be having sex or seeing someone else is making him jealous.Chances are if you do go back you may well end up having sex especially if he hasn't been getting any. Personally I wouldn't go back unless he repents and tells you he made a BIG mistake and he loves you (unlikely by the sounds of things). If he is getting mad at you its not really a good basis for any sort of relationship, you know .Even if he did want to go back out with you, do you really want to be going back with someone who is so dismissive of your feelings or unsure of his own?

• He was never like this until I told him I need space. He is usually a caring person who genuinely wanted the best for me. Now he is acting like a desperate chick. I even see on his facebook profile that he is using old photos I took of him when we were together so I get the feeling he is looking at old pictures. I am so confused... and I think he is too.

• I think this is how he truly is.. sorry if I offended you but it's just my opinion..

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 4

• Come on missy, if he really doesn't want you to be alone, why are you the one who has to come visit him instead of him visitting you and be there for you?

• He has uni classes and I have the week off

• Ignore him, I got a feeling that he just wants sex from you. You still need time to heal right? So, if he really wants to be friends, he will understand that you need time to forget about him. Until you completely fine, then you can be friends again for now just work on yourself.

• Why is he asking if I had sex with anyone else? I mean if he just wants to be friends and has no feelings for me it shouldn't matter to him.

• Show Older
    • I also told him I still needed to do some things for me and wasn't going to come online for the rest of the week. Then I said goodnight, and he said 'come online, or I will tell your friends to tell you to come online'. Why does he even care if I am online or not?

• I am not sure about that, but one thing I know that this guy is playing mind games with you.

• Alright, it doesn't sound like he really wants to be back with you right now. If he did, then he'd just say that instead of asking you over and not telling you why. He might just be wanting sex. I'm not sure. Sounds to me like he's very conflicted and is asking you over without really thinking about it. I'd tell him no, but that he needs to think about what he's trying to accomplish here and while he's doing that, figure out what it is that you want as well.

• sounds like he wants you to be friends with him. if he wasn't like a jerk or anything when you guys broke up, I don't think there is any problem. if he says something obvious like 'let me make it up to etc you get the idea'-then yeah he may want to be more than friends