Confusing Ex Boyfriend Behavior... Help!

My ex broke up with me because he didn't have feelings for me anymore and just wanted to be friends. A few weeks ago I said I needed time to heal (I... Show More

So he asked me if I was going to visit him, but then kept saying things like 'i don't know if it's a good idea' and he doesn't want me to fall back and to only come if it won't be a disadvantage to me.
I figured if he asked me again to go, then he really wanted me to be there instead of some impulsive want to have sex. He said he invited me so I wouldn't be alone. ?

Most Helpful Opinion

• He sounds very possessive, maybe even if he isn't into casual sex he might still be missing sex and the thought you might be having sex or seeing someone else is making him jealous.

Chances are if you do go back you may well end up having sex especially if he hasn't been getting any. Personally I wouldn't go back unless he repents and tells you he made a BIG mistake and he loves you (unlikely by the sounds of things). If he is getting mad at you its not really a good basis for any sort of relationship, you know .

Even if he did want to go back out with you, do you really want to be going back with someone who is so dismissive of your feelings or unsure of his own?

• He was never like this until I told him I need space. He is usually a caring person who genuinely wanted the best for me. Now he is acting like a desperate chick. I even see on his facebook profile that he is using old photos I took of him when we were together so I get the feeling he is looking at old pictures. I am so confused... and I think he is too.

• I think this is how he truly is.. sorry if I offended you but it's just my opinion..