Ex wants to have dinner?

Hey, I'm 24 and my ex-girlfriend is 22. First, some background. My ex-girlfriend and I dated for 2 years, until about a year and a half ago, when... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• She want to have her cake and eat it too. She put you on the back burner and she is getting a kick out of it. She is playing you, and you are allowing it because you are still keeping in contact with her. STOP feeling guilty about not responding. Moving on is the best thing to do. Remember, she moved on from you long before she left you.

Is if harmless to meet her? For her and not for you. She is just looking for a filler of time. You are providing what other guys won't. Time, attention, and comfort doing things that she wants to do. She knows you still care and that you will put her on a pedestal that she doesn't deserve. Her motives are to get her fix to keep her going, plain and simple.

Since you have no desire to get her back, the only way to send that message to her is to never communicate with her again, ever. All meeting her would do is lead you on and get you even more confused about her motives. She has had other guys knowing how much she has hurt you and that tells you everything selfish thing that you need to know. Move on and move forward. That chapter is finished, turn the page.