Why do woman always run to another man right after the break up?

Very often. I always see this, they say their heart is broken, they loved the last guy so much but they so easily just hook up with someone else.... Show More

I can understand the whole not wanting to be alone concept. but I don't know it always feels heartless. using someone because you can't deal with the pain is so wrong. I can't even have sex with someone else right after a breakup ( I'm being honest ). And most of the time these woman try to run back to their guy. its like wtf you went off and slept with another guy and now your coming back?

it looks bad ladies and guys.
My recent ex ran to another guy and basicly tried to make him me. had him wearing my boxers she had, bought him my body spray, got him into liking all my favorite bands. he found out about me and was crushed.

Most Helpful Opinion

• They're like people with jobs, you don't quit one job until you have another one lined up. The female is generally over the relationship and broken up in their mind for months before the average joe even has a clue.