• Ask
  • myTake

Why is he scared of me?

I believe taht this is the man that I was destnied to marry before I rebelled against God. It took a lifte time of trial, tribulation and self... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Making someone the center of your universe is scary for them. Suddenly they are responsible for your happiness and that is overwhelming.

• Thanks, that is enlightening.

What Guys Said 3

• He's afraid that you're a stalker. Ask him to talk to you, and TELL HIM ALL THAT YOU TOLD US.if he's really that great of a guy and you're destined to marry.he won't run away and cry like a baby

• Scared of commitment without a doubt.

• He could be scared of commitment. Maybe he's not ready for marriage and needs more than a few months.

What Girls Said 3

• well 3 months is not enough time for some one to say " you know what I will spend the rest of my life with this person" and plus women are more into that kind of thing mostly from the ages of 30 and up. So from one girl to another let him go and pray for some one else and if god heard you once he will hear you again. summer

• guys are scared of commiting at a young age, they're not sure of themselves yet. They want to keep exploring so let that happen and if he thinks your the one he'll end up marrying you. But if you can't wait that long or you get tired of his foolishness go out there and find someone who WILL marry you! good luck