• Ask
  • myTake

Should I let him go?

Okay so, this question may sound a bit similar to another one that was on here a while ago because it's pretty much the same situation with a... Show More

What Guys Said 2

• If you two really care about each other, I think you should continue to work on things. If he was a jerk, then I would say let it go, but it doesn't seem as though he is.

• Do you think I have the right idea though? Does it seem like he may still like me?

• Yes, I think it's a very distinct possiblity.

• judging from how he reacts and does when he sees you only means he still thinks of you..other than popping out from no where in all the common places he knows you'd be I guess he still checks on you..as for your friends opinion I believe its how they see things between you both, but as for you sake I guess best to listen to other peoples input but never forget also to weigh the situation..i think if you try to reach out to him and talk it out he will do the same..it will still work out just don't exert that much check on him to or have coffee to talk again =)

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!