WHY is she such a BITCH?! Or should I feel guilty?

me and my ex broke it off about a month ago, actually she broke it off with me saying she things were going fine and she wanted to end it while we are still friends. as BIZARRE as I saw this there is nothing I could do except agree. so we went our merry ways, it was about a week wen I meant this new chick and started messing with her. me and my new gurl was at the movies when I saw my ex and some of her gurls and went over to say hi she was all cheery until she saw my new gurl come over and wrap around my arm. wen we got in the theater she sat right behind me with her gurls and kept kickin my chair talking to me and just straight C-blockin HARD! then she called me that night and told me I was in considerate, that I didn't care about our relationship, that I should have fought for her etc...etc. oh and she would talk to me bout guys that was trying to get wit her too! lets not leave that out lol

my 1 q is: ladies do you agree with this chick?

2nd: did I do something wrong here?

3rd: is she just a crazy ass bitch?

ladies its one of ur own I completly understand...but be real with a brother, ok?

how often do women do this? don't you think its kind of moronic?
fellas has this ever happen to you?

Most Helpful Girl

• She wanted you to fought for her. But I think she didn't expect for you to move on like that. She wanted some groveling. I don't agree with her, but I understand how she feels, cause I wanted my ex to fight for me too and stuff, if the ex doesn't fight he's saying "i don't care" at least that's how I (and it seems your ex too) see it. BUT IT WAS COMPLETELY WRONG to act so childish and rude! She IS a crazy bitch ( kicking your chair? how old is she ?!) She's just jealous that you got a girl to go out with you quicker than she could get a man to go out with her.

I say: To hell. xD lol