Been together for 2 years, then out of nowhere my boyfriend broke up with me, please read!!

My boyfriend And I been together for 2 incredible solid years. We never fought, we just had an amazing relationship, everyone who know us always told us that were the definition of what true love is. We treated Each other with so uch love. He went out of his way everyday to Make me feel like a queen and center of his attention, we spoke about marriage, his entire family love me and call me their daughter in law. Heve told all his friends that there's no girl out there like me, and he's such a lucky guy to have me. That I'm the love of his life, and none of his relationship even come close to what him and I have. Last week we got in our you can say first fight, it was stupid but he ended up deleting me on Facebook ( yes I know lol ) and I ended uo packing my stuff and leaving his house, 2 days later he tied meeting him but I ignored him he ended uo texting me saying he's very sorry for overreacting and acting so immature that he def made a huge mistake by doing so, but that I need to know that I'm his love the one, and the only and to never second guess that, then he sent me a love song talking about him not being able to ever picture his life without me, etc etc...a day later I accepted his apology but asked for a few days to just step back from the fight, then 2 days later he sent me this! "I know I love you, but I've been getting mixed feelings and not sure if I can continue this relationship right now, I need space to sort out my thoughts, and no I have no met anyone or talking to anyone, nothing like that I just need to figure out my life, only time will tell if this is what I really want"...what in the world is he talking about?! Where did this come from ? Few days later he texted me asking me how I'm doing and then shortly told me about his day and then said well. Just wanted to see hiw you're doing I hope you enjoy the rest of your day, love you...someone please please please give me some sort of insight on this?! I am so confused!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I think he is all mixed up about how you could have stayed away as long as you did. And sure you needed that time--now he needs his time too. Give him the time like you needed yours and then see what happens. What you have to understand is that while you were taking your time he was trying to get you back and now that you have been away for so long he feels his time is just starting. So now its up to you to start trying to get him back. To show him that you still want him and that is missed.Good Luck,

• No but it only took me a day! Lol he pissed me off and that's why he apologized and what not and said "whenever you're ready to speak to me I'll be here waiting"...I responded the next day! It took me a day lol!

What Guys Said 2

• I hate to say this... But I really fu cking smell ANOTHER GIRL! I hope I'm wrong but mixed feelings and not sure and need space to sort out my thoughts just REEKS of a new girl.

• Going 2 years without a fight is not normal. If that's really the case, it means your relationship hasn't been tested. It's easy to stay with somebody you never fight with, but fights in a relationship are inevitable. Real love and strong relationships survive them. If your relationship can't survive one big fight, it was probably never as solid as you thought it was.

• We had fights but nothing like couples theses days do, people these days fight cause of cheating non trust etc, etc...we had small fights, nothing crazy

What Girls Said 2

• weren't you the one who first wanted to take a break? why are you all shocked? he got scared, ran away.

• so what does "step back" mean?!

• No I never wanted a break...we got in a fight he acted crazy deleted me off fb put single and then 2 said said sorry and I said I accept his apology but need a few days to step back from this cause his behavior was crazy compared to the 2 years

• ".a day later I accepted his apology but asked for a few days to just step back from the fight, then 2 days later he sent me this! "I know I love you, but I've been getting mixed feelings and not sure if I can continue this relationship right now, I need space to sort out my thoughts, and no I have no met anyone or talking to anyone, nothing like that I just need to figure out my life, only time will tell if this is what I really want""You told him you accepted his apology, but needed time before you could move back in...While he lied there in bed, wondering what you needed time for.. slowly, as the sun creeped along the floor, it dawned on him, that you were right... That he needs time... to figure himself out.. to figure the two of you out.. he told you he still loved you, he just asked you for time.. like you asked him...

• it had to be more then a day.. cause it was 2 days later he told you he needed space... and maybe it took longer to sink in for him?take him at his word.. his recent message seems good.. meet with him, talk to him.. and either get back together, or not..

• Yeah but I didn't break up with him, I asked for space but it lasted a day anyway, and the reason I said that was cause he acted very crazy and told me to leave his house and deleted me off fb and put single, that's why I said that to him