• Ask
  • myTake

Why do some men/women still sneak around?

If your girlfriend/boyfriend is good to you, he/she does everything he/she can for you and you have a pretty good relationship with her/him then why do some men/women still sneak around and talk to other women/men, lie about stupid things etc..if you know you have it good, why would you risk losing it all for something so stupid? I hear people want variety and whatever else, and I can see if your a teenager or in early twenties or so that your not ready to settle down, but as you get older do you not realize that your not getting any younger, and that if you screw around with any good relationship that it's only going to leave you lonely? Why mess up a good frickin' thing?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• some people are just emotionally immature and/or don't know how to settle down with one person

What Guys Said 1

• 53d

honestly i believe they had a rough child hood like in my case my soon to be wife contently lies to my face joins dating sites or sex phone chats but i believe it is due to how her childhood was people always in and out of her life never knowing her real dad in her case abandonment issues and going through other stuff she shouldn't of had too

What Girls Said 1

• They probably never really cared about the person and are only with them because "they do everything they can do for you."

• And some people, regardless of age, just don't want to settle down with one person.