He won't talk to me after our break-up, why is that?

I fell head over heals for this guy and I thought he felt the same way I did we were only dating a little over a month at first it wasn't a long distance relationship, but then it turned into one once he moved back home. He told me he was a different person at home because he is a music artist but said things wouldn't change. Once he moved back home things completely changed between us when he said things wouldn't. I would go several days without a word from him unless I made contact first and I asked him did he want o be with me and he wasn't sure because I was so far away. So I broke up with him because he wasn't even BEING my boyfriend. It was like I was in the relationship by myself..I miss him a lot and I know I didn't hurt his feelings by breaking up with him because he was so cool about the break up! Telling me to keep in touch and that what can be friends! I've called and written a few times since the break up but he doesn't respond back he is ignoring me..why is that??I NEED SOME ADVICE..WORDS OF WISDOM ANYTHING JUST TO COPE WITH THIS....

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Most likely he has found someone els.You should move on, I'm so sorry.

What Guys Said 1

• I would say there's nothing stopping him picking up a phone and contacting you, if he can't be bothered to talk to you at least once every fews days, you should mvoe on.

What Girls Said 1

• It's called self-preservation. You probably did hurt his feelings, after all you were together and experienced stuff. You need to lay off and just let some time pass by, maybe he'll come around... You're upsetting both him and yourself by pursuing a friendship, so soon after the break-up.

• Guys wander. Don't waste your time on him, because he obviously has no plans to follow through with his promise... Sorry about that. You're better off without him.

• But he told me to keep in touch with him..So wouldn't you think he wanted to be friends?? And even when I suggested us being friends he said yeah we can...and now he is ignoring me and I don't understand why?

• Hmm, then he probably established you in the girlfriend category and is not seeing you as friend. I have no clue...

• Show Older