He won't talk to me after our break-up, why is that?

I fell head over heals for this guy and I thought he felt the same way I did we were only dating a little over a month at first it wasn't a long distance relationship, but then it turned into one once he moved back home. He told me he was a different person at home because he is a music artist but said things wouldn't change.

Once he moved back home things completely changed between us when he said things wouldn't. I would go several days without a word from him unless I made contact first and I asked him did he want o be with me and he wasn't sure because I was so far away. So I broke up with him because he wasn't even BEING my boyfriend. It was like I was in the relationship by myself..I miss him a lot and I know I didn't hurt his feelings by breaking up with him because he was so cool about the break up! Telling me to keep in touch and that what can be friends! I've called and written a few times since the break up but he doesn't respond back he is ignoring me..why is that??

Most Helpful Guy

• Most likely he has found someone els.You should move on, I'm so sorry.