My ex and I are trying to work things out...Flakes all the time...

My ex and I are trying to work things out and every time we plan to do something at the last minute she makes an excuse why not to...and then an hour... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• k listen and listen carefully. And I'm not playing around.. She has some1 else that is catching her attention.. You are no longer her number 1 priority.. Sorry to say this but you arent, don't take that to heart...

But you need to stop talking to her and stop waiting around for her. Cause she's just reassuring that your still around.. Cut off all contact, don't text, don't call, block her on Facebook and what ever else type of communication you might have with her.. And if you think I'm nuts for telling you to do this... well I'm not.. cause my ex did this to me.. she's dragging you along to make sure she has some1 there for her until she can settle with some1 else.. She probably already is settled with some1 else already but just hasn't told you. And you said that she keeps making plans with another guy? well this should be a good enough clue to kick her to the curb..

So to sum it up. Don't call, don't text, don't email, don't Facebook/twitter her, don't call her house, don't go to her house, don't speak to her unless she shows up at your door looking for you!

Asker upvoted