My ex and I are trying to work things out...Flakes all the time...

My ex and I are trying to work things out and every time we plan to do something at the last minute she makes an excuse why not to...and then an hour later after arguing she'll do what he had planned. And she knows this realllly irritates me. And today was like everything was going good all day we had planned last night to watch a movie tonight at my house...i talk to her on the phone she said she was leaving her house and I was like cool see you here. she texts me saying she's 5min away. and then like 3min later she was like I'm not coming over sorry. I was like what? you said you were 5min away. and she text back ya I was but naww sorry. and I called and asked why she was like ohh I don't know I'm just going to go to sleep. like what the hell is going on?! Is she just messing with me head or you think she's seein somebody else? Or that's what reaction she wants out of me?

Most Helpful Guy

• k listen and listen carefully. And I'm not playing around.. She has some1 else that is catching her attention.. You are no longer her number 1 priority.. Sorry to say this but you arent, don't take that to heart...

But you need to stop talking to her and stop waiting around for her. Cause she's just reassuring that your still around.. Cut off all contact, don't text, don't call, block her on Facebook and what ever else type of communication you might have with her.. And if you think I'm nuts for telling you to do this... well I'm not.. cause my ex did this to me.. she's dragging you along to make sure she has some1 there for her until she can settle with some1 else.. She probably already is settled with some1 else already but just hasn't told you. And you said that she keeps making plans with another guy? well this should be a good enough clue to kick her to the curb..

So to sum it up. Don't call, don't text, don't email, don't Facebook/twitter her, don't call her house, don't go to her house, don't speak to her unless she shows up at your door looking for you!