Just dumped, again by my Narcissist. Will he come back again?

It's been two days since we have spoke. He dumped me on my birthday for no apparent reason at all. We were doing great. We've broken up and gotten back together quite a bit, (this has been going on for 10 years) one time, it took him 7 months, during the 7 months he got another girl pregnant, now he is a father to a kid that he doesn't have anything to do with. I love him, I want to make amends once again with him, but he's ignoring me, what's the probability that he will come back? Any narcissists that I can speak to?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Why do you still bother with him? He cheated you, got another girl pregnant, you should run away since that maybe even before if you knew it's coming!And narcissism is on the borderline of psychopathy so you just gotta run far away and don't look back!Forget about "unconditional love" it's self abuse! Think for your own interests what do you want and expect not just his!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 1

• stop taking him back over and over. if you know anything about narcissists you should know they never change, that's the way they are