Why do exes try and rub their new partners in your face?

I recently bumped into my ex after no contact for about a month. I was with a friend we both knew. She started talking to him and kind of alienated... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe she's not really over you and wants to make you jealous that she's in a new relationship. I guess it also depends on your break-up and how bad or good it ended. I don't think that she's completely over you because if she was then she wouldn't be acting so immature about the whole situation.

• Thank you BB, I really appreciate your answer. I've been so confused about this it feels good to hear you say that. And especially since you are a girl and know how girls think. I mean it really makes sense to me now, I am kind of relieved to know the answer. Btw, the break up wasn't bad. I told her I respected her decision even though I thought we could work things out. We actually could have worked things out because the problems were very small misunderstandings that got blown up.

• Show Older
    • You answered again before I submitted.

That is a possiblitly that's why I think that it's important that you guy talk. There are something that seem like that need to be worked out. Explain to her that you just want you two to be on the same page with things and you want to have civil relationship with her if that's possible.

• I'll try that strategy and see how it works out. Thanks again :).