• Ask
  • myTake

I confronted her about knowing that she was cheating.

This isn't so much a dating question as it is a question of morals/ethics. I'm a guy who lives with 2 girls. One of the girls is currently dating a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• He deserves to know, but only get involved if you're willing to see it through. You can't just drop a bomb like that on your friend and wash your hands of the issue. If you're willing to take his side against her though, then please do help this guy out.

• Thankyou, I guess that is the part I'm struggling with...how to deal with the aftermath.

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

• I would tell him, he doesn't deserve to not know. Tell her before and tell her that you know she is lying, and she needs to come clean.

What Guys Said 3

• Bro, wouldn't you want him to do the same thing for you. but if anything tell your female friend that you are going to tell him if she doesn't come clean before hand. Then if she lies about telling him then she just needs help. cheating sickens me

• let your friend know through clues- clever riddles are the best.

• She's a piece of trash and a disgusting manipulative bitch. I knew girls just like her, girls that would lie and lie, be very secretive and cover up their cheating and other craps to no end. These girls were also the first to create drama and accuse others of cheating. They are f***ed up in the head. Her guy is in danger of catching an STD and getting really hurt.If I were you I'd tell that whore straight in the eyes she has one day to come clean to the guy she dates. And if she doesn't, you will tell him yourself. These types of selfish two-faced manipulative sluts playing the victims need to be beaten to the curb.

What They Said On Facebook