I want to talk to my ex so bad! What do I do?

My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago because I've been going through a really tough time in my life and I didn't want to bring him down with me anymore. I'm still going through this tough time and I'm really depressed and things haven't gotten better and I miss him so much because he was also a great friend to me and really helped me. I just want to even be able to text him and see how he's doing because I'm hurting so much but I didn't want to hurt him anymore.

Is it really wrong if I text him to see how he's doing?

• Vote A You can't text him
  • Vote B You can text him if it's friendly

Most Helpful Girl

• You shouldn't have broken up with him. I know how you feel when you say you didn't want to bring him down with you, but this is the time where you need him most and when tough times accrue and stick around like they are, this is when you lean on him most. You said he was your best friend so he should have been able to understand.

I also think you should contact him and probably explain how you feel and you just need him more then ever right now. Since he was your boyfriend, I'm sure he loves you enough to come back to you and understand.