I want to talk to my ex so bad! What do I do?

My ex and I broke up about 3 weeks ago because I've been going through a really tough time in my life and I didn't want to bring him down with me anymore. I'm still going through this tough time and I'm really depressed and things haven't gotten better and I miss him so much because he was also a great friend to me and really helped me. I just want to even be able to text him and see how he's doing because I'm hurting so much but I didn't want to hurt him anymore.

Is it really wrong if I text him to see how he's doing?

This question has a poll!

• You can't text him Vote A
  • You can text him if it's friendly Vote B

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You shouldn't have broken up with him. I know how you feel when you say you didn't want to bring him down with you, but this is the time where you need him most and when tough times accrue and stick around like they are, this is when you lean on him most. You said he was your best friend so he should have been able to understand.

I also think you should contact him and probably explain how you feel and you just need him more then ever right now. Since he was your boyfriend, I'm sure he loves you enough to come back to you and understand.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• If you want to contact him,then do it.He might even be glad to hear fom you.

• If you really do care about him and still want him in your life, text him. It's not a crime, don't worry ha ha :) Just make sure that you're making it more friendly texting though. Trust me, if you text him and tlak the way you used to, nothing will change and it'll be harder to move on.

Chin up girl, it'll be okay. :)

• no, it'd be fine if you text him