Exboyfriend texts me Happy Birthday! What does it man?

My ex texts me Hope you have a Happy Birthday a little after midnight on my birthday. So to be the 1st. one to wish me a Happy Birthday. I texted him back thank you. That was it. Why would he even bother we have been broken up for 7 months. I have forgotten all about him and have gone on with my life and I am having fun. Whenever I see him out he comes running up to me to say hello. I just don't get it.

Most Helpful Guy

• C'mon you get it...you just think its ridiculous...because it is.

He likes you and misses you and thinks that he can subtlety raise his standing with you by showing how he remembers and cares. Definitely not the way it comes across but I bet that's where his mind went, just ignore him if your done with him, he'll go away eventually.

• Thanks! :) I have but now he is trying to be really nice to my friends which he never really liked. Why do some guys do this? I told him I didn't want to be friends.