Break up hurts both sides, then why do people choose to?

My girlfriend broke up with me two days ago...she will also be in the same state as me ...then why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 7

What Guys Said 0

• Selected as most helpful

Hi there, break ups are tough. I have been through a few in my life lol on both sides. Sometimes God puts people in your life so that you can see the qualities that you appreciate in someone AND the qualities for you to see that do not want in someone. I am now recently married to a man that has all the good qualities that I liked from my ex's and none of the bad. If God had sent the perfect person to me the first time I would not have appreciated it or realized that the things that I accepted that I didn't like I really didn't have to that there was someone else for me. I know its tough right now and it hurts but chalk it up to a learning experience for the next relationship. The lesson may even be a blessing that you don't want someone that is not willing to work things out with you and just walks away. In order to make any relationship work one of the most important attributes is to have someone that will stick around to work things out. Now I will flip this and also say that if she broke up with you because you did something that you shouldn't have and the break up is really your fault then you need to examine why you did what you did and don't let it happen again if it is something that you shouldn't have done. God Bless

• maybe she plans to move out of state soon? My husband's ex hated him and cheated on him and they lived in the same town for a few years until she graduated from high school and the moved across the country.

• Break ups suck, but they are only temporary... and if you know that someone isn't right for you for whatever reason its better to let them go so both of you can move on sooner

• i don't really nkow but I guess life interfels in many ways !

• Because the pain from breaking up will fade. But the pain you feel while being with the wrong person gets worse as the relationship goes on.

• what happens that maybe she's just confused about everything give her time and everything will come clear to you :)

• Because it hurts so much more to be in a relationship that isn't working. If things have changed, and the 'spark' has gone or anything, it will hurt everyone more to drag that out and pretend to be in love. You can end up hating people that way, when a break-up doesn't mean all relations between you two end. Have to have a bit of bad sometimes to get the good.

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!