• Ask
  • myTake

What does it mean when your boyfriend keeps accusing you of cheating?

my boyfriend of 9 months has a pretty busy schedule, he's in college, so we see each other when we get the chance which is a couple times a month... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• Personally to be honest I do not understand how this could ever work out for you both, is a couple of times a month really enough for you? It sounds like he is very insecure because of his ex girlfriend cheating on him, it would be different if you 2 were together or close by but you are not, he will always have this insecurity because you are both having a long distance relationship and this will always enter into his head about this and after a while this will drive you crazy and then what friendship you had before the relationship would also be over. Personally I would say cut your losses and admit that this is just not going to work out for the 2 of you as you have too many obstacles to overcome it would seem.

What Girls Said 1

• Insecurity or guilt.

People (WRONGLY) accuse people of cheating for one of those two reasons. Not talking about people that have legitimate claims. Insecurity is pretty obvious as to why. But, I've noticed that people like to start pulling the cheating accusations out around the time they they're starting to be unfaithful themselves

0/2500