Should I break up with my fiancé? He has cheated more then 5 times.

I am 25 and a mother of two... My fiancé has cheated in me since I got pregnant 3 years ago.. Well to what I knew that's when he started. I found out after my daughter was he had a child who was only two months older than my daughter.. Which he didn't know about because the women thought it was her partners child and it turned not be and that's when she came for him but this was the women I found out when I was pregnant... Needless to say trusting him was a problem and we struggled.. He cheated more times and I tried to keep together because of our baby... He then changed and was completely devoted to me and we had baby number two.. He loves his children more than anything in the world ... I have some signs that he has once again cheated or had the intent to cheat.. It's been five years ... I need a man option on how he can tell me he loves me and he takes care of me and yet still cheat? Please I know I sound bad but I have two babies and it's so hard to walk away..

Most Helpful Guy

• First off, probably yes, because more than likely he'll just keep doing it. Second, your fiance does not love your children because if he did he would not be endangering them to a future of having a single parent. Three, if he loves you he would not cheat. I feel for you but I fear that staying with him will only bring you misery. For the sake of your children I'd give him one more chance, but he is the one that has to want to change, you can't do it for him.