Guys- why do you cheat and then deny deny deny when you're caught?

My ex has been cheating on me since January. I found out and he keeps denying it and says he loves me with all his heart and only wants to be with... Show More

Update- I found out through calls and text messages. AND I pretended that I already knew and made comments about what he had done and he admitted to it drunk and then said he never said it when he was sober again. Now he is denying lots of it again.

Not paranoia guys, I have concrete proof.
I broke up with him 2 weeks ago and found out last night that he was cheating.. I'm not with him.

Most Helpful Opinion

• Guys who cheat on their partners do so with the knowledge of possibly getting caught out, but they must think that if they deny it long enough and plead their innocence, the female will back down and start to believe them, which on its own has to be disrespectful in thinking she would be so naive, but the fact that they chose to betray the person they were suppose to be in love with, shows that they didn't really value them as much as they are trying to make you believe anyway, so to me, this kind of betrayal is an unforgivable act and should be dealt with in the harshest of ways, because infidelity is not something that has a place or an excuse within a relationship, I sympathise with you, but I say that at least you know him to be the creep he is and that you can now move on towards a man who is willing to show you his worth through out the relationship and prove that not all men are hell bent on betraying those we love so dearly, because only the weak minded idiots have the brain cell of a child who believe your that weak they can get away with it. I know what its like to have a partner cheat on you, but the best thing to do is move on quickly, don't let them aware of the pain they have filtered into your life, their not worth it, good luck,x

• Love this!

• Show Older
    • Thanks. I'm trying to move on but its still really recent and painful

• It will be raw for a while, but the more you fight to hide those emotions, the stronger you become quicker, have a good cry now and then, but try and get out with friends as often as possible, your be fine, its not your fault, but the pain does go away,x