I feel like I'm being tested in my relationship?

I've been dating my boyfriend for a few months now and he left last month for marine basic training and won't be back for two more months. Before he... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Isn't free will such a big responsibility?

It's all about willpower here, QA. If you can think in the long-term (your boyfriend) instead of the short term (these guys making passes at you)...you can last until he comes back from his military service.

The reason why most relationships seem to fail so miserably nowadays, is frankly because people are too selfish and only think about themselves in the short term, therefore having no loyalty to anything long-lasting.

Don't fall into that trap...and you'll be OK. With full focus on your man when he comes back, staying faithful shouldn't be hard. :)

• free will seems more like a curse in my case because the kind of person I am, I'm so used to taking advantage of any opportunity that I want. I'm not used to restraining myself from those opportunities and it's kinda driving me crazy to be honest, but I know if my boyfriend was here I wouldn't even have an issue with it, I wouldn't even give those guys a second thought.