• Ask
  • myTake

How/Should I bring up a previous problem in our relationship?

My girlfriend went on a mission trip in July that was 12 days long. When she came back she was acting weird and protective of her phone. I soon found... Show More

What Girls Said 1

• I would think she doesn't sound like a good partner.Just because I feel that certain things should be open.I personally would feel insulted if my guy thought I would be upset he was texting his other female friends.now I use the word'friends' because if it is a FRIEND, there shouldn't be ANYTHING to hide.you may have been nice.I personally became more assertive because of some jerks I dated.sometimes you got to realize some girls aren't that honest.I think your feelings are validated because she hid this from you and why? why should she hide...unless it's bad.so I wouldn't get mad over it, I would almost be tempted to dump her.is there any other evidence she could be cheating on you?

• No I don't think she is. We spend so much time together, I don't see how she could be. She's also not protective of her phone. If I'm on her phone when she walks in the room she doesn't react or hurry over to see what I'm doing.There something she wants to talk about in our relationship (too long to explain on here) but I think I might be able to tie this into that without causing an argument. I'm going to focus on my feelings instead of the wrong things she did

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!