I think this guy is cute, but I don't know if he feels the same way?

So I work with this guy at a store, and he is really cute. When I first saw him he gave me the up and down look for a few seconds (I could clearly tell) so I gave him a little smile and he turned around.

The next time I saw him I was really friendly and helpful since he is new. I made sure he knew where stuff was so he could get his job done. He would glance at me every now and then, we keep eye contact when talking, he would smile/laugh along with everyone else when I said something funny. I just tried to be myself around him, smile/laugh, have fun. He was pretty quiet unless someone talked to him.

So today we are working together, and we look at each other when we pass and I give a friendly smile which I give to everyone. He will give a little smile back, but nothing major. When he was by my department he would ask me if I thought a project he was working on nearby looked OK. As I looked over one project , he said that if I didn't like it, I didn't like it. However, I did like it, and I told him it looked great. The one thing that really confuses me, is that as I was leaving I told everyone goodbye over our walkie-talkie system and everyone else said bye except him.

So I really don't know, I think he is really cute and when I have seen his bright smile it's even better.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Seems shy to me.. He may like you and if a girl is good looking most guys would have some interest. I never knew 'cute' was such a compliment lol.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!