Why has my ex-girlfriend started ignoring me?

Hi girls, I need your help :)

My girlfriend broke up with me two and half months ago after a three year relationship saying that something had changed in her after I went on a holiday with friends (she had apparently been wondering about it for a while because I wasn't being active enough, etc). We remained in contact for a few weeks before I started no contact for about a month when we saw each other again and all went well. She even said she was ready for us to see more of each other. I then said that I couldn't handle seeing her along with my friends and their girlfriends and wished to see each other only in private. After this she decided that she didn't want us to see each other for a while. It has now been a month and she is still not answering my texts. Is she hurt? Trying to get over me? Trying to get back at me?

I have used this time to work on my self by getting a job, getting fit, finding new hobbies and being a lot more active. I'm grateful in a way because it has done me a lot of good. I've had plenty of time to think about what happened and I am certain that I want her back. I do not want to move on without a second try.

Thank you for your time :)

Most Helpful Girl

• Well .. I will tell you what I would do if I were you .. and I don't guarantee that it's the correct thing to do .. Anyway I am a crazy person who doesn't care about right or wrong I just do whatever I feel like doing so .. I will go straight to this person's house , knock on the door tell her " I love you.. will you be mine forever ? " .. if she says no .. then she really doesn't care about you at all ! .. but if she says otherwise , then something good is going on .. and eventually she will start talking from the heart ..

Either way .. If I get a " no " at least I know that I have done everything possible and I did wanna make it work .. it's just that destiny doesn't agree.. maybe someone better is reserved for you , who knows! good luck!