Why do women say they like communication from a guy but then fail to communicate when he makes an effort?

I know women and men think differently and I'm not another guy on here bashing women and calling them stupid. For the most part every girl that's... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of times we need time to ourselves before we're ready to have a conversation. I usually say nothing because depending on the subject, I need to decide whether or not its something worth getting upset over. Then I talk when I'm ready. But I see what you're saying, I personally am not this way though. A lot of girls just want you to prove that you care if you really hurt them, and so they WANT you to keep putting in the effort to show that they matter, as they continuously rebuff you. It's a test of sorts. Unfair and stupid, but it happens. My boyfriend, told me, "if you want to leave, you can leave. I can't make you stay if you really want to go, and if you don't want to talk to me, I can't force that either." and that kinda just made me get over myself because knowing for a fact that he wasn't going to chase after me because it would just look stupid, kinda just made me stop doing things like that.

You can start off relationships by telling girls that you're really bad at communication lol, and that you're doing to take everything they say literally, and then remind them of that fact when something like this does happen.

Asker upvoted
    • I tend to be different than most guys out there because I do actual care and if I do something wrong , I do actually feel bad about it and make every effort to make things right. However, I do share the common "stupidity" that most men have when trying to interpret "hints" and hidden meanings from girls. Girls who I've truly cared for a lot I've walked away from because they played that game. I walked away not because I didn't care but because I thought they didn't care anymore.

• Show Older
    • Yay! glad you've found better

• Thanks!