Is "my" girlfriend crazy or what?

The thing goes like this: I was in a relationship with this girl, she went to her country for holiday, while there she said in an email that she was not ready for a serious relationship. I took it as a sort of break-up. I waited until she came back, asked and she broke up with me in the following days effectively, we decided to see each other next week, we slept together that night without intimating. We kept seeing each other for the following weeks, still talking and kissing. One day I got sort of drunk and talked to her what was going with us and she said that we were "more than friends" and that we were only allowed to kiss each other. Next day we intimate... Am I going to lose my mind or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just ask her exactly what she wants. If she says she doesn't know what she wants and that bothers you, you don't have to stick around.

• THNX

What Girls Said 1

• Huh? I think you should just ask her straight

• This sounds weird, but you have to be strong because women take advantage of men just as much men with women.

• Um.. let's say I am not satisfied with her answer, I loved her deeply with all my whole soul and it is hard to get rid of those kind of feelings. I wish I could just move on, but pathetically I am happy with the leftovers she is scarcely giving to me.

• And did you get the answer you was after?

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!