I Broke Up With Her Now I Want Her Back

Here is my situation. Me and my girlfriend seem to argue alt. But I have come to realize I have made mountains out of mole hills. Because we argued... Show More

Thank you everyone for your replys. I guess we will see where it goes

Most Helpful Girl

• Screw this crap! Some of the answers are a load of crap and could possibly ruin your chances. Brownchic's method would personally make me call you an a-hole and a select few other things. She is hurt because you called her a slut...especially if she most definitely hasn't slept with anyone, or many guys. I've had one guy intimately and if he called me a slut, I'd be devastated and it'd be hard to forgive him. We've had our fair share of nane calling...and the first time he called me a b!tch it crushed me... Because I never thought he'd say it back, but he apologized, and I explained how hurt he made me, and why I called him out of his name...had he IGNORED ME I would have jumoed to the conclusion he meant it...and in your ex's case...I would move on and look for a new guy. It's really painful to be called names right? Wouldn't you want her to apologize and make up for the pain with a little affection? Ignoring the problem never fixes it...a d I agree...if you love someone you fight for them. I ran after my boyfriend in the dark before we started dating when he left once, I RAN. I ran until I collapsed because I didn't want to lose him. He has ran after me in the same scenario after that.. You both need to sit down and talk about the things thst make you mad... And avoid the reasonble things...but you both need to find something...counting to ten, walking away, something that calms you down when you're mad at each other. Me and my boyfriend fight a lot... But at the end of the day, talking it out, the apologies, the cuddling...him reminding me he loves me, making me food, it reminds me thst he really does love me... And if he didn't do all those things, how would I know he didn't mean to say those mean things? Love isn't about "I'm nit talking to you!" childish games...it's about letting go of your silly and stupid pride and BOTH OF YOU trying to make it work...because you feel you need to. Because your life is SO much better with them in it. :) I'm not that old...but I realize games only make it worse. I WOULD RATHER BE TO VULNERABLE THEN OVER DEFENSIVE ANY DAY! Why? Cause then you can say you gave it your all...and guess what? Even if it doesn't work out? It's practice for the girl who will absolutely ADORE YOU for how hard you try for her. IT DEFINITELY isn't attractive or a solution to ignore her if she texts you.. Yeah you can lay off the texts for a day or two...if you want to give her time to vent... But a week is harsh...she will think you've found another girl and that she doesn't mean anything to you.