• Ask
  • myTake

Is taking a break good or bad?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and a half, and we occasionally have big fights over the same thing. We always get over it.... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• No you don't kiss. You usually don't hang out either. You are still faithful though.The idea of a break is to think on your own to get your mind clear and figure how to make things better or where the relationship should go next.For you as you're always fighting about the same thing it's gonna give you time to know who's ready to make a concession, if you can be together regardless of this thing you disagree on.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• Honestly, if he wants a break that's going to last more than a day or two. I don't believe it's going to work. You work out your problems together, you don't just walk away to sweep it under the rug and then come back hoping things will be better. They won't be unless you fix the problems. Sorry hun, but that's how it works.