Is taking a break good or bad?

My boyfriend and I have been together for over a year and a half, and we occasionally have big fights over the same thing. We always get over it. But, last night after the same thing he said he wanted to take a break. He said he still loves me and that we would get back together and that he wasn't going to be with another girl during this time. He said he didn't know how long this would last but that his friend did it and it had lasted for a few months. Will this work? When we get back tgether, will things still be the same or will try get better or worse? And what do we do during a break? Do we not hang out or kiss or what? I've never been in a situation like this so HELPP!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• No you don't kiss. You usually don't hang out either. You are still faithful though.

The idea of a break is to think on your own to get your mind clear and figure how to make things better or where the relationship should go next.

For you as you're always fighting about the same thing it's gonna give you time to know who's ready to make a concession, if you can be together regardless of this thing you disagree on.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 1

• Honestly, if he wants a break that's going to last more than a day or two. I don't believe it's going to work. You work out your problems together, you don't just walk away to sweep it under the rug and then come back hoping things will be better. They won't be unless you fix the problems. Sorry hun, but that's how it works.