She wants to take things slow?

Me and this girl had been seeing each other all summer and we were crazy about each other and I had never felt that way before but I had to go away... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Some girls have barriers around their heart. Back when I was in school I was taught that a kiss was precious and only to be shared with someone you could trust. Otherwise it should be just a kiss on the cheek. Let her be the one to kiss you and if she is worth every bit of it then you should have no problem waiting. She's gonna give you the chance to unlock those barriers, but only if you let her. When me and my boyfreind sped up too fast it nearly broke us up because going fast means you better be able to take the responsibility that goes with it.

• @

because going fast means you better be able to take the responsibility that goes with it.

--what responsibility?