Do you think this is a good idea?

Hey people, here's my story. After breaking up with my girlfriend TWICE (and both driven by her decision, as she stated she was not prepared for a serious relationship) and also a confusing episode including her cheating on me with her previous ex while we hadn't officially broken up yet. I am still hurt somehow, since the relationship was one of nicest I ever had. Anyways, I think I really need to move on, howbeit since we broke up she still is smsing me and giving me missing calls, I even received a sms from her wishing me Happy Holidays (she broke up with me 10ish days ago). I was very kind and didn't want to confront her and save the "hate speech", but I think I need to release and tell her how unkind her behavior was. I'm not the kind of person that likes to confront people, but perhaps this time is necessary to turn the page. What do you fellas think about this?

Most Helpful Girl

• I say give her a piece of your mind. Someone needs to put her in her place. Why not you.

• Report

Ace! I am more calm now that the moment I published the question, but anyways, perhaps that's good since I would be calm enough to think and articulate any word in order to make her think at least that she can't go through life doing whatever she feels like doing, even though it could hurt people around her. All the best.

• Report

Good luck to you! And thanks for BA!