What's wrong with her?

My ex girlfriend told me that she thinks that she is in love with me,but she is acting really weird,she is avoiding me or she is cold most of the... Show More

Its been more than 2 weeks that she is acting weird/distant/cold after she told me that she still love me,i sent her a message yesterday saying,that I understand that you don't want to get hurt and that I know how you feel,she ignored it,so I sent her a message today,pretty much saying that I am deleting you from Skype/ur mob number...It may seems reckless but I have to give her a message ...And by the way if you want the one with the best answer,i want to talk with u,dont worry I am not a stalker!

Most Helpful Girl

• some may think this is weird.. but what about visiting her house?(if she lives nearby) Sometimes its easier to talk about these things in person, showing up at her house would show you really care and are risking putting yourself out there to prove you love her. She must be scared or something and needs reassurance. maybe she is too stressed to handle a relationship, but still genuinely loves you... If so I can totally relate when it comes to my ex... I avoid talking to him because I don't want to leave again... I don't want to play with his heart anymore.. but it hurts so much not to be able to talk or see him, I get really insecure and paranoid... I get depressed an just want to shut off from the world... I wonder if he stills likes me, but I also really wish he would move on from me, I hate to think I broke his heart, I want him to be happy... anyways, I hope you find peace and I hope things work out for you and your girl...

Asker upvoted
    • Thanks for your reply!Yea she said as well that she miss talking with me,but we end up fighting when we talk,she is "overthinking" everything.And we don't want to fight,we both hate it...She said exacly the same thing as well,that she wouldn't be surprised if I had a new girlfriend after all this time,after all the fighting and stuff,even thou she would hate it...Its a long distance relationship,so things are even harder...And I told her that I still love her!Merry x-mass and hope the best for you too! :)