She cheated on me with another woman?

I started seeing this girl in April. We were having a great time till about the 4th month in. She told me she suffered from severe depression and has for a long time, I told her that I would be there to support her because I was falling for this girl and I don't believe that you run out on someone because they have a problem. 2 months later we went on holiday together and had a great time and we got to the point when we talking about moving in together. Then it all went wrong. There is a woman in my town who is known as predatory lesbian, she will pursue someone relentlessly and she doesn't care if they are in a relationship or not, my ex didn't like her and said we should stay away from her. Then one night they got talking and disappeared for an hour. when my ex came back she was drunk and I suspect high, I still don't know what went on that night. 2 weeks later my Ex took 3 days off "sick" and when she came back to work I found out a couple of days later she had been sleeping with this woman. I told her then I wanted nothing to do with her but she begged for a second chance and like a fool I gave her it on the proviso she severed all contact with this woman and proved she wanted this to work.

Anyhow long story short she stayed in contact with her despite wanting to stay with me and a month later she never showed up for work and we found out she was back with this woman. They are out a lot and my Ex is constantly drunk when I see her.

Im coming to the point where I really cba with relationships now. My Ex herself said that I put so much effort into her and I gave her confidence when she felt down and this is how I'm repaid. I don't believe in having a victims mentality, you learn your lessons and move on but my luck with relationships has been so bad I just want to focus on my work and forget all about women. My Ex has screwed over so many people for this woman and It annoys me that she thinks she can just walk off into the sunset. I have little to no faith in relationships anymore and I don't know how to regain it

If anyone has any suggestions I would appreciate it

Most Helpful Girl

• NNNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! lol. Seriously, no. Don't give up ^_^

I know it's hard to deal with something like that especially when you took the time to try to build something with another. It's very sweet that you stood by her when she was going through some hard times

Point is, You shouldn't give up. ^_^

Yes, you have been hurt by this woman but it doesn't mean all women are like that. It may be hard to trust someone again but it's always worth it when you find someone worth loving and how can you do that if you shut down/give up?

You should take some time to get over her and what she has done. She had her own problems but it doesn't mean that it should bring you down. You're only ruining a chance for yourself and a chance for someone else to truly be happy with one another.

You get what you give. If you deny someone what you can give then how can you get it in return? Unconditional love should be given to not just anyone but someone who is worth that effort.

Hope it helps ^-^ Don't give up! hahahahah XD