Cheated on my boyfriend and feel terrible, what should I do?

Me and my boyfriend have been together since we were sixteen, he's the love of my life, we lost our virginity to each other and want to stay together... Show More

Found stuff in the bathroom, really worried he might be self harming again.
He's still hurting, won't talk to his friend, neither will I, I'm doing my best guys.

Most Helpful Guy

• Wait...you cheated on him...and he begged you not to leave him? Wow. You effed up pretty bad. If it were me, I'd kick you to the curb. But you have an exceptionally understanding guy, all you can do is try to prove yourself to him, prove that you are worthy of his trust. Usually I would ridicule the kid for crying like that, but I actually really feel bad for him. The kid actually LOVES you.

Asker upvoted
    • I know he loves me, I feel like a terrible person.

• Show Older
    • think it was the kicking to the curb comment, some people just don't get that you don't actually physically mean kicking a girl till she falls down to the curb... this IS the internet lol

• Wow, didn't realize I needed to explain