Is he cheating on me?

I sent my boyfriend a message and asked him if he was still at church and he replied he was still there and ended it with a girls name : I'm still... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, it's most likely that he's cheating. A slim chance that he had a brainfart, but I doubt it. Look, I wouldn't take any chances. I'd confront him, give him hell, tell him you know he's cheating, (but don't tell him what you know) and tell him to just admit it. Regardless of whether he tells you or not, I say you should just leave. The trust is already broken, and trust is not one of those things that repairs. You could also bypass this whole thing entirely and just leave, and offer your explanation some other time.

Bottom line is, yeah I think he's cheating, the trust is gone, and you should leave.

Asker upvoted
    • Thank you , I think he is cheating.. he said he was going to church at 7 ish tonight and I messaged him at 10 ish tonight and he said he was still there... no one goes to church for that long especially at night...

• Show Older
    • That is a normal wed night in the south look at the church website calendar. If he was with simone he wouldn't have had a reason to be texting her

• No I mean, I don't imagine it would take three hours.