My boyfriend never never apologizes

ok so the problem is that I have been in a serious relationship from past two years.earlier me and my boyfriend were in a LDR. we used to had arguments but always sorted them out anyhow. but eight months ago my boyfriend came in the same city I live in and moved in with his parents. since he have moved in, he is showing lots of attitude and ego and he never ever apologizes for anything he does wrong. even when he knows he is wrong he asks me that do you expect me to say sorry or are you capable enuf to understand that I really am sorry?

but I must say even with this attitude of disrespect towards me he wants to marry me. I don't know what is he upto?

looking forward to answers on why do some guys never apologize or understand what others feel. rather are just very self centered.?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• that is just the way he is. He will not chnage. It is up to you to decide if that is how you want to live for the rest of your life. Before you decide though, imagine a few kids and financial responsibilities in the mix.

• I don't know how much more obvious that could be! Lets see he has no respect for you and he wants you to take the back seat. At this rate you will be tied up and in the trunk in no time.

Rule number 1: NEVER SIT BACK AND ALLOW ANYINE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! EVER!

Dump this abuser and run! Good luck

• he doesn't want me to earn. he wants me to sit back home and trust him for the finance...

idk what he wants. does he want to control my life? cause he kind of never tries to understand my problems..

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 0