• Ask
  • myTake

My boyfriend never never apologizes

ok so the problem is that I have been in a serious relationship from past two years.earlier me and my boyfriend were in a LDR. we used to had... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• that is just the way he is. He will not chnage. It is up to you to decide if that is how you want to live for the rest of your life. Before you decide though, imagine a few kids and financial responsibilities in the mix.

• he doesn't want me to earn. he wants me to sit back home and trust him for the finance...idk what he wants. does he want to control my life? cause he kind of never tries to understand my problems..

• I don't know how much more obvious that could be! Lets see he has no respect for you and he wants you to take the back seat. At this rate you will be tied up and in the trunk in no time. Rule number 1: NEVER SIT BACK AND ALLOW ANYINE TO TAKE CONTROL OF YOUR LIFE! EVER! Dump this abuser and run! Good luck

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 1