I can't sleep with my boyfriend, help!

I need some advice from people who have been through this!

My boyfriend and I are very close, we currently live in two different cities because I'm finishing school. I've found that whenever we are visiting, I just can't sleep in the same bed as him! I just lay awake most of the night, or get very restless. I've had this issue before with other guys.

I'm just not good at sharing a bed. I get too warm, I don't like being touched or cuddled all night, and he loves to just hold me all night. Even when I move away, he pulls me back, or puts his leg on top or something. He also snores, and is a bit of a "bed stealer".

I don't know what to do! what helped you? We want to move in together and I'm very concerned about this issue. I haven't really brought it up with him yet. Help!

Most Helpful Guy

• One of my exes were exactly the same, I suggested a queen size bed and she told me that its not the case of wanting or not wanting me near her at night, but after sex, she plans to sleep, so she doesn't want me disturbing that, so the bed was big enough, she wore ear plugs due to noise, and always had the window open, which unfortunately was on my side, but I dealt with that, and it went very well, this was not the reason we decided to go our own ways, but the size bed and efforts, she slept well after, and I never had to sleep on the sofa again lol,x