• Ask
  • myTake

Can guys call other girls beautiful if they're taken?

I'm in a tough situation. My boyfriend thinks the world of me ands wants marriage already Because he loves me that much but I'm confused. My ex... Show More

Perhaps you have all been mistaken..when I said can guys call girls beautiful even if they're taken, I was refering to the guy.

Most Helpful Opinion

• This is really two very separate questionsFirst about the guy you should devote yourself to:first decide which guy you want. Then tell they others how you feel and pursue the relationship with the one you want. In my personal opinion it sounds like your current boyfriend is a good guy but if you're even questioning whether or not you should be with him or someone else I'd wonder how strongly you feel for him. Like if you loved your current boyfriend you wouldn't even consider these other guysYour second question about telling a taken girl she is beautiful:sure guys can tell you that you're beautiful even if you're taken. Clearly this is true since you're experiencing it. Now for example I'm in a relationship but if a female friend of mine is looking especially pretty a certain day (taken or not) I'll tell her. Simply for the fact that as humans we like to be complimented. But it sounds like your ex is doing it as a way to get your attention and flirt with you which I do believe is wrong if the girl is in a relationship

What Guys Said 9

• imo both of them are exes you should stop talking to...they're displaying interest in you when you are taken, which WILL cause problems with your current bf

• I call more than one girl beautiful even when in a relationship

• Your choice. You seem to have a lot of drama around you. Pick a good guy and stick with him.

• Stick to the Guy that you're currently going out with, it's obvious that he loves you, though tell him to calm the f*** down about all that marriage sh*t.Quit talking to your ex (both of them) it will lead to no good and there's a reason why they're your ex.And bout your title? Yes I would still call a woman beautiful even if she's taken., ain't nothing wrong with that

• Best answer here.

• Thx

• i complitly agree with madhatters4. he said exacly what I would have wanted to say. it doesn't matter if guy was taken or not.saying your beautiful is a compliment you should b proud of.

• Well If your boyfriend is talking marriage then obviously he loves you, but if you don't share the same feelings you probably shouldn't string him along. As for what you should do, only you know how much you care about these guys and your history, use that to make your decision.Oh and to answer your question, I call women beautiful dispite relationship status, there's a big difference between flirting and complimenting.

• Decide which guy you want to be with. If your not with the other two then there is a good reason why. Also if your ex has a girlfriend and is flirting with you then he may only want you to cheat with. Trust you gut and go with it.

• Correct me if I'm wrong - your not even 18 years old yet, is that right?Your still a baby - don't get stressed over "who to love the most!" Enjoy being young. Regards who to spend your days with - personally I think anyone who uses the word 'beautiful' to regularly describe what you mean to them probably loves you the most and the deepest.Ta Ta For Now

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!