Taking a break vs breaking up?

If a guy says he needs a break and to space to clear his head ( says he is not sure he wants to be with you) but texts you everyday, is he more about breaking up or needing space?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I took a break, but I truly loved my boyfriend I did it more because of his b.s. I think it can help in some cases but I am back with him and I'm still not happy. I think it could take a turn and help, but like I said sometimes the crap is still lingering on. If you truly love him I would pull back as well and not respond. A true break is no calls no text or seeing them. This is hard but it may open your eyes if this is what you truly want. If he's just taking a break because he can't decide maybe you should walk away now.

What Guys Said 1

• He needs Space to figure out how he feels about you. Him texting you everyday is proof you're on his mind.

• Thank you!

• np any time

What Girls Said 3

• Needing spaceHe still has feelings for you but just needs to deal with his issues on his own

• Thanks!

• I really don't like "taking a break", that gives a guy a chance to act single while still having someone waiting for him. Maybe he does need space, maybe it's just physically? He still thinks about you a lot if he still texts you all the time. Always look your best around him, if he decides he doesn't want to be with you, his loss. Good luck woman.

• Thank you very much

• My boyfriend and I are currently on a break. 6 months later, how did your break turn out? Did it benefit the relationship?