• Ask
  • myTake

Very confused about this guy, is he just being nice?

This guy is overconfident, a bit narcissistic, very sure of himself, but at the same time quite sweet to me.He teases me A LOT. Picks up on certain words I say and criticises them in a joking manner. He sings songs to me which he knows I hate, and he doesn't stop. Once when I joked and told him I hate him, he said he knew that, and grinned a lot.At the same time, he doesn't give other people in our group much attention. He smiles at me a lot, laughs and jokes a lot with me, while he doesn't do this with others.Then the other day, I got a feeling that he was looking at me a lot. Then later when I was doing something, and looked up at him, I noticed him staring at me again. And we were all sitting in a group of 7 people. So I asked him 'what', and he smiled and said 'nothing. I'm just looking at you; You're very pretty'...in front of everyone! He definitely keeps observing me. He's complimented me a lot before, on the way I carry myself and even on simple things like the bag I carry.Then later on when we were walking back together to our dorms, he was unnaturally quiet. (Usually he talks on and on and on)Now I don't know whether he's just being really nice to me? I think he has a girlfriend, or is at least flirting with another girl a lot too. I don't know who to act around him now?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well teasing is a common form of flirting, so there's that. Just continue to see how he acts with you, you can find out more by just talking with the guy.

What Guys Said 3

• Sounds like game. The staring could be because you are attractive. I find myself just looking at girls (I'm close to, not strangers) when sitting by them, it's admiration. Like, "wow... She is. Just beautiful..." So he's probably sincere on the account. But you should ask about the other girl, the fact that your not sure could lead to a lot of issues in the future especially if he starts flirting with you physically. Hope this helps!

• You obviously like him too so flirt back and see what happens

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!