GUY! Is this weird? Should I be skeptical about this?

After my boyfriend and I (we've been together for 3 years and we're practically living together) got into a heated discussion of his trust issues towards me and my lack of effort in terms of us going out (this happened 2 nights ago), last night the tension was there, but never bought up. We were slowly warming up to each other again and even had sex. We cuddled, watched tv, told each other I love you, and fell asleep, and this morning everything felt like things were back to the way they were...Should I pay no mind to it or what?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• So his trust issues are not about you, but about something that happened to him. In my experience, trust issues are caused by being hurt, or by being the one who cheated. The question is if you are willing to put up with it and help him. I had a lot of trust issues with my current girlfriend based upon the past, but she was very good, didn't let it affect her behavior and we've been together a long time now.

• Yea that's pretty much what it is. I've been very patient with him because I know I'm not doing anything wrong

What Guys Said 4

• This is a classic, "brush it under the carpet" synario, and always bites you in the bum later on as it never goes away unless its dealt with, whatever the issue was, so I suggest you bring it up, in conversation soon, just so it gets deat with and not just brushed aside,x

• just a lovers quarell, happiness is as important as wiliness to improve on matters should anything come up.

• Thanks for that. I felt happy yesterday and I even felt he was happy. bu the reason why I'm kinda skeptical about is because he said he had trust issues in his previous relationship and feels it may be coming into ours. He also feels like I'm hiding things from him-even though I'm with him 7 days a week. I don't flirt, I've never cheated, I don't even look at other men!

• I'm a big fan of just waiting til things calm down. If you are still feeling that tension, you need to address it. You need to tell the other person how you feel, and you need to ask them how they feel.It's not about accusing one person or the other of being the source of a 'problem', it's all about communicating and making sure that you are both working hard to make the other person feel important, secure, and loved.

• What trust issues are he having?

• He said he had trust issues in his previous relationship and feels it may be coming into ours. He also feels like I'm hiding things from him-even though I'm with him 7 days a week. I don't flirt, I've never cheated, I don't even look at other men!

What Girls Said 1

• dont pay no mind to it it blew up the fires out don't start the spark again! I know its hardfor, but he knows how patient you are doing and realizes that and probably feels more sorry than you will ever know because men rather hide them like us woman who want to talk them out and show them. Glad everything is turning out better and I'm sure will be fine from now but if you say can we please talk about this or ask a question referring to it he will just look at you like are you serious right now...lol but he will and I'm sure give you a pair of eyes you know f*** I shouldn't have said that when you see them lol...good luck and trust is hard when people expierence it and he needs to learn to stop dwelling on it but sometimes certain things you can not and your appreciated for dealing with it...keep us posted if anything else is said differently but I'm sure you'll be fine we all get in fights it sucks in the time of the heat but the make up sex is better than ever lol which is why no relationship is perfect! We need that make up sex hahah good Luck!