• Ask
  • myTake

What should I do with my relationship?

Ok basically I have a question regarding relationships. I was dating a girl and the romance was whirlwind, we dated for 12 months and got engaged. I... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Even if she made a mistake and is willing to change, you need time to be able to trust each other completely again. I do not agree with her being mad at you for violating her privacy because what she did was much worse. Sometimes women do these things for stupid reasons (sometimes even insecurity) and then they realize their mistakes and learn from them. I think time is key in this situation, and also patience. I think if you love her so much and she loves you just as much you can get past this, but it will be very hard. If you realize you still can't trust her, don't stay with her just because you love her because you'll be unhappy in the relationship and will only be hurting yourself. Good luck. I wish you the best.

What Girls Said 4

• I think you need time apart and time to think on your own.

• It "sounds" like a classic case of" things that are too good to be true". Just let her "play"with her nude pictures... I say it's OK to put naked pictures as long they are artistic but not p*rnographic ... I say it's OK to "play" as long as you're not committed...FaceBook is been known to "kill" good relationships...Go with your gut not your mind when in love...so if your gut tells you you should give her another chance do it. Postpone the wedding till things get clear(needs, wants, expectations, ideals and eventually repercussions of bad behavior) between you two.Be positive! Good Luck!

• If you had been in the relationship for more than a year then I would say give her a second chance but given that it has only been a year I would say don't just give up on her but giver her some time to get it out of her system (the I think I'm a "bad girl" syndrome) and then try it again after a little while

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!