• Ask
  • myTake

Does my ex still love me?

I had a long distance relationship with my ex boyfriend for 9 months we were so in love and he s faithful to me and so was I we had a couple of problems towards the end of our relationship he asked me for a break we got into a huge fight for him asking for a break. I ended up cursing him out of anger and he broke up with me. We were never this disrespectful to one another like that after our break up he would call to check up on me every week and than I found out he started dTing another girl that was dating his best friend a month before he still asks about me and lately he's been telling me how much he misses me and loos at my instagram and tweets. Does he still care for me ? Why is he doing this?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Yes, he does still care about you. After all, you're someone who's still close to his heart, and whom he shared many special memories with.

What Girls Said 1

• What I think is he may have some feelings for you but he may just feel that jst because you broke up you guys can still be friends maybe he might want to be your boyfriend againg but when I was younger I had a boyfriend and we dated for 2 or3 years then he broke up eith me and started dating my best friend and I was really sad and when I got over it he wanted to get back together with me and I said yes and now we are dating but you might want to let it happen and see what happens next