Why won't he leave me alone if he doesn't want me?

I was talking to this guy for a little bit. We went out a couple of times but not really dating because his friends were always there. I noticed he would try to make me jealous by mentioning other girls or talking about girls being hot so I had a feeling this wasn't going to go anywhere. Well we were going to go on a date until the jerk stood me up! So my first question is why would he ask me out if he didn't want to go out? He didn't have a good excuse, I know he was lying anyway, but what was the point of that? I haven't talked to him since but he keeps contacting me and wants to hang out again. Why? We never hooked up and I'm blanking him so what does he want from me? Should I give him another chance or just move on? Help

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• Selected as most helpful

OOOOOOOO NOOOOOO! Honey, do not let this happen to you once again! Please! This has happened to a frend of mine and the reason y this happen was jst to prove his frends that he can get some ones hopes up then drop them in the other second! I hate guys like these bkuz they tend to ruin good guys like us. I would ignore him completly and if he asks you y you are so distance, then tell him the reason. But let this dum ass know that you as a woman are to be valued and not used, let him know the difference between a princess and a easy girl, and in this case, ur the princess...give yourself value hun kuz if it wasnt for girls, us men wuldnt be alive! :) good luck.

• Thanks! I hate guys like that too..I thought he was a good guy because he didn't seem like the typical obvious jerk but this one is a jerk in nice guy's clothing lol. I'm just gonna ignore him