Should I break up with my boyfriend or stay with him even though we argue a lot?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 6 months, the first three months (honeymoon period) was perfect, he treated me like a princess, we done everything together, we slept in each others houses, went for meals, went the pictures etc and he's 17 and I'm 15. But last month we went through a rocky breakup and he took me back, we argued for about a week later but we got over it. The past 2 weeks have been amazing but the past few days its all gone downhill, I asked him can I sleep in his but he'd have to get home early from his mates on the Saturday and he started calling me cheeky and that he can only have a real good laugh with his mates. We;ve been arguing all weekend and last night he went to town to clubs when I really didn't want him to, his phone 'died'.He promised he'd be home about 2 and he was, he sent me a really cute message (probably drunken) about how much he loves me and all this but this morning he woke up in a foul mood and we started arguing all because I worried about him, I said to him 'i was scared you might realize your better off without me' and he started flipping going 'break up with me then' 'just f*** off' 'im not happy' and all this, what do I do? because he is my honest true love and my first love and I have really overwhelming feellings for him. I just Haven't got the guts to say goodbye to him but I feel like a pushover.

Has anybody got any advice on what I can do to change our relationship back in to what it used to be or is it to far gone?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 0

• it takes two people to make a relationship work and it doesn't sound like he is wiling to put in the work,u are young and have years to find the right one,let this one go and find yourself again,get healthy and date someone new.

• That's relationship exciting, new fun, honey moon stage, then the arguments. if you work past the argument, turmoil stage you two will work it out. I suggest you speak to him in a calm manner see what's going on and figure out where you go from there

• Honey one of the ways we save ourselves emotional pain and heartbreak is to search within ourselves see what it is we want and be assertive and passionate on it. Let him know what it is you want

• a pictures just been uploaded from last night with him and some other girl. This really hurt, he keeps telling me to grow the f*** up

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!