• Ask
  • myTake

Should I break up with my boyfriend or stay with him even though we argue a lot?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 6 months, the first three months (honeymoon period) was perfect, he treated me like a... Show More

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Girls Said 2

• it takes two people to make a relationship work and it doesn't sound like he is wiling to put in the work,u are young and have years to find the right one,let this one go and find yourself again,get healthy and date someone new.

• That's relationship exciting, new fun, honey moon stage, then the arguments. if you work past the argument, turmoil stage you two will work it out. I suggest you speak to him in a calm manner see what's going on and figure out where you go from there

• a pictures just been uploaded from last night with him and some other girl. This really hurt, he keeps telling me to grow the f*** up

• Honey one of the ways we save ourselves emotional pain and heartbreak is to search within ourselves see what it is we want and be assertive and passionate on it. Let him know what it is you want