Should I break up with my boyfriend or stay with him even though we argue a lot?

Okay so me and my boyfriend have been going out for about 6 months, the first three months (honeymoon period) was perfect, he treated me like a princess, we done everything together, we slept in each others houses, went for meals, went the pictures etc and he's 17 and I'm 15. But last month we went through a rocky breakup and he took me back, we argued for about a week later but we got over it. The past 2 weeks have been amazing but the past few days its all gone downhill, I asked him can I sleep in his but he'd have to get home early from his mates on the Saturday and he started calling me cheeky and that he can only have a real good laugh with his mates. We;ve been arguing all weekend and last night he went to town to clubs when I really didn't want him to, his phone 'died'.He promised he'd be home about 2 and he was, he sent me a really cute message (probably drunken) about how much he loves me and all this but this morning he woke up in a foul mood and we started arguing all because I worried about him, I said to him 'i was scared you might realize your better off without me' and he started flipping going 'break up with me then' 'just f*** off' 'im not happy' and all this, what do I do? because he is my honest true love and my first love and I have really overwhelming feellings for him. I just Haven't got the guts to say goodbye to him but I feel like a pushover.

Has anybody got any advice on what I can do to change our relationship back in to what it used to be or is it to far gone?