Dating a new girl after a divorce

So I met this girl, she introduced herself to me, and we really hit it off well. Have so much in common and both love spending time together. I am recently divorced about 2 months ago. My ex and I are on good terms and are agreeing on everything we need to do to complete the divorce. I can honestly say that I don't have feelings for her anymore. She was the one that filed the papers and I tried to make things work for a while but realized that we were just to far apart. So I have taken it extremely slow with this new girl because I have so much respect for her. She recently talked to me for a long time and it was a great conversation but said I need a little more time for myself before we get any more serious. And she said later on there could be something. I agreed to take some time even though I don't want to. I don't want to wait because it's killing me but at the same time I don't want to rush her into something. What do I do?

Most Helpful Guy

• after being married its OK to take a break from dating , and get back to dating in time , you will eventually meet some new people and return to the dating world but no rush you just got divorced 2 months ago but if you like the new girl its OK to start dating her if you think your ready for it