What is the best way to make him regret the break up and want me back?

So my story is a bit.. well I don't know.

We broke up 4 weeks ago and 3 weeks ago we met up to talk.

the relationsship didn't feel right anymore for him, but he didn't know why. I think it was because some tension between us, and only afterward I was able to see my mistakes.. I was getting too greedy in the end and I'm really regretting that, but I only told him the part about that I think it was because of the tension. (I didn't realize back then)

So I told him what I thought what went wrong, I told him about my little movie night on 20 sept. (my birthday) and if he would come I would know he would give us another chance. I told him I would leave him alone for now and also deleted him from Facebook for a bit. In the end I said that I really hope that he will come and tried to force a little smile

(And I have to say after that conversation I felt good actually)

(Later on we didn't talk for 2 1/2 weeks and I sended him a text of something I forgat to tell him. something like that If I could just get one more chance to make him happy again like I could before that that's all I want, and if that chance wouldn't work out I'm ready to give up. )

So I probably won't contact him till then and by the way he cried really hard during the break up and looked very sad during our conversation. But I want to know..

1. Is there any way to increase my chances so he'll come in 2 weeks?

2. If he doesn't come, should I pretend to not care? So he thinks I'm moving on and he will miss what is gone in his life?

I really want him to come to my birthday.. he would be the best present ever.. Please help me?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• How long did you date?

• 6 months, It's not THAT long I know but we shared a lot of great memories.. :s

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!