Why does my girlfriend think I'm cheating or doing things behind her back when I'm only with my friends?

Why do girls talk or argue about the same thing over and over again? Do you think that I was wrong by not telling her about my myspace account to my girlfriend?She finally found out about it and got mad and on myspace I had my friends sisters plus my ex-girl and that's it. what do you think about that.Supposedly she let it go but yet she still argues about it . The other day I called her another girls name by accident when I was only texting to my friend.Does she have any right to be bitching?

I'm a 21 guy with a girl that's 28,even when we first met she had already lied to me about her age and about her self. What would you guys do when your shuts the door on your grandma and calls the cops on me for no reason even cops say I got a drama queen.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Well yes she does actually. If your calling her another girls name. Not good. If you keep silly things from her like a myspace page. Not good. These are small things to you but to a girlfriend this shows trust issues. You need to tell her she is the only one and act like it. Do not call your girlfriend another name. I can guarantee, you will hear about that one for a long while. Even if it was a mistake. You had the other girl on your brain while talking to her. Now she feels insecure.

• Well, you did not say that. If she did those things then she has issues not you. My answer would have to change. Find a sane girl dude. Keep calling her other girls' names. Maybe she will go away.

What Girls Said 3

• Man you know no drama queen I have done worst things to my boyfriend. she has the right to be mad I'll tell I'll be pissed too. my stupid boyfriend tried to do the same thing, I mean if you got nothing to hide then what's the deal why you hiding ur page, plus why the hell do you wanna talk to ur ex, if ur not happy w/this girl just don't go out w/her anymore but don't make her suffer for stupid little things like this.

• I agree with anonymous user. And honestly we have the same convo or argument over and over because girls are insecure so we like hearing you say it. We love hear you say cute things to us. Girls want to know you care about them and that they matter. She should however just let the whole name thing go, we all mess up sometimes so it should be over and done with.

• Guys like you are the reason we girls have so many trust issues. Drama queen or not, you shouldn't have contact with your ex, not even on myspace. UGH. Disgusting. Keep in mind that you may have a girlfriend in the future who isn't a drama queen and all these girls is just disrespectful.

What Guys Said 1

• Well, yeah! It sounds like you are thinking about every girl but her. I would be upset if my girlfriend was doing this. Wouldn't you if she did this to you? Also, you didn't help your case when you hid the myspace site. Come clean with her, and try communicating better with her. And show her a little more attention. And for gosh sakes, get her name right! You are your own worst enemy here. You may not be doing anything wrong, but it sure looks like you are by the way you've been acting. Work harder to help your case!