My ex won't even respond to a text.....

My ex won't even respond to a text that is a simple YES or No answer...Or if he is okay? What does this mean? My ex and I were doing great or so I... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• As harsh as this might sounds, here is the bottom line. You have to let him go. Do not try to text or talk to him because that will only hurt you and prevent you from moving on. If he was really meant for you wouldn't have any of this drama. It would be easy. You should not have to chase someone or try to get him to come back to you if you have done nothing wrong. Even if you had, if he was really right for you, he would be right there ready to talk to you and try to work things out. Unfortunately, this is not the case here. As hard as I know it is, you have to try to force yourself to stay busy. Just get out an do things to keep your mind off of him. Get together with friends. Whatever it takes. Just force yourself not to contact him because that is most likely what he is expecting. YOU WILL GET OVER HIM AND HEAL. I know it doesn't seem like it right now, but just take one day at a time. Not only that, it will make you a stronger person.

Remember, relationships are supposed to add to our lives, not detract from them. He needs to bring something to the table to show he is worth your heart. He is not showing that at all. If you continue to try to get back together with this one, you are wasting your youth on him. Open yourself up to someone who is worthy of your heart because this guy is not. Have you ever heard the saying: "If you love someone, let them go. If they come back to you, they are yours. If they don't, they were never yours in the first place."

My boyfriend just broke up with me a couple of days ago and we were totally in love, too, or so I thought. But the reason for the break-up and the way he was able to just toss me aside showed me that he was completely unworthy of me and that although it seemed like a perfect relationship, it really wasn't. It couldn't have been for him to treat me like that. Yes, I am sad. I see things that he left at my house or in my car that were his and I get really sad. I wonder what he is doing and wish it could have been different. But I don't want him back because he doesn't deserve me. No one deserves to be treated like that. Remember that.

Respect yourself and don't give in. Move on. It is really hard to do but it does get better with time. I promise you it does. In the long-run you will be grateful that you left him behind. When one thing ends, something new begins. Open yourself up for the right man to come along. If you try to stay with this guy, he never will. Trust me on this. Best of luck to you and remember to keep your chin up and stay busy. Don't try to contact him!

• GOSH THAT WAS A REALLY TRUE AND HONEST COMMENT AND I APPRECIATE IT ALOT. YOUR RIGHT HE DOESNT DESERVE ME. SOME DAYS I SAY "SHOOT HE CAN KEEP IT MOVIN" AND OTHERS IM LIKE YOU AND SEE THINGS OR GO SOMEWHERE AND GET REALLY SAD. BUT I AM STRONG AND HAVE BEEN THROUGH WAY WORSE. ITS GONNA TAKE MORE THEN THAT TO BRING ME DOWN. THNAK YOU AGAIN FOR GIVING ME STRENGTH AND HOPE!!!!!