20 Questions to Ask A Girl
| REMEMBER! |
The key is to be natural and keep the conversation flowing.
Make the conversation a memorable one.
Good questions are always those that follow up the initial question to elaborate more and understand truly.
Choose cheerful topics and make sure it is something that makes her feel good to talk about.
Listen carefully when she speaks.
Answer with follow up questions to make her talk.
Make sure you are genuinely following her
20 Questions to Ask a Girl
- What is your biggest pet peeve?
- What were you like when you were a kid?
- What was your most embarrassing moment?
- What was your most favorite toy?
- Which car would you be and why?
- If you had so much money that you wouldn't know what to do with, what would you do with it?
- What's the best piece of advice you've ever received?
- If you could live anywhere other than here, where would it be?
- What's the rule you're proudest of breaking?
- Do you think people who cheat on a test cheat in a relationship, too?
- Are any of your close friends married? Does any of them have children?
- What is your most favorite piece of clothing?
- If you had an extra hour in a day, how would you spend it?
- What is the most dangerous thing you have ever done?
- Do you prefer playing or watching sports?
- Except for this one, What's the worst date you've ever been on?
- Do you wear pajamas to places other than at your house?
- Do you sing in the shower or in the car?
- What is the one thing would I 'not' know about you at the first meeting?
- What is your favorite movie of all time, and how many times have you seen it?
|Want more ideas? Ask your question (include details about the girl you like!) and get honest answers from real girls. Sign up now (it's fast and free!) to tap into the power of the GirlsAskGuys community with over 100,000 people happy to share their experience and insight to help you. || |